View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
CanadianBak'inSupra
Official hall monitor / search nazi - NO SOUP FOR YOU!

CanadianBak'inSupra is on a distinguished road

there are two 14mm i think bolts i reached them after removing my lower grill remove the 2 nuts from bottem and push the bolts upward and out the top,
from the top under your hood, infront of your rad u will see two larger square arms coming out (there pretty well almost under the head lights, just to the side more centered to the car) and for some reason they have ugly clips on the tops that hold nothing... if you need i can get you pictures, my supra is currently not equipped with front or rear bumper..
the foam piece above it could probly come out first, its should all be 10mm
there all easy to find except 2 beside the head lights, and this is the hard part, remove your plastic wheel well, and reach your arm all the way to the fornt of the fender where the foam piece connects there is 2 nuts inside each fender (again mine were all 10mm) and the plastic wheel well is easy to remove slash reinstall.
also while doing so i suggest that you remove the mud flaps just behind front wheels and remove all dirt there will be lots...

again if you need pics i can have pics up this weekend, for front and rear bumper removal..
CanadianBak'inSupra is offline   Reply With Quote