View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 01:03 AM   #31
ddmcse
500whp yet?

ddmcse is on a distinguished road

Hi

The VIN is JT2DD82A2V0040011.
As I've told you I want to complete the deal using a third party escrow service cause in every deal we must build trust, and I think that an escrow service will help us both,guaranteeing that you will receive the car and I will have a buyer for it.

I am a Square Trade member and I want to make the deal thru them cause I have a $20,000 insurance policy with them.They will act like a THIRD PARTY and we will be both 100% protected.The money will be HELD by them into their escrow account and I will give you a few days to test the car and to see that nothing is wrong with it.I made few deals in this way and it worked very well.

This is how it works :
1.The Seller will open the transaction --> 2.The buyer has to make the payment to Square Trade Financial Department and they will deposit the money into their escrow account --> 3.The Seller will receive the confirmation that the payment is done --> 4.The seller will ship the item to the buyer and he has 3 days to test check it -->5.The buyer will contact Square Trade to tell them if he is satisfied or not --> 6.Square Trade will release the money to the seller(in case the buyer is satisfied) and to the buyer(in case that he is not satisfied).

In case you have any question about how this service work,please ask me and I will be more than happy to give you all the details.So,please read this email twice and let me know.I hope you agree with me,because I think that it is the best way to protect both(seller and buyer).

Just email me back and let me know if I open the case with Square Trade right now(don't forget to send me your personal info)

**************************************** Does anyone have any ideas how to Sting this operation *****************************
My Supra KiXGaS
ddmcse is offline   Reply With Quote