View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
suprajim
Intake

suprajim is on a distinguished road

I have not checked the TPS, but was going to pull it off and make sure it is correctly calibrated using the instructions found on a UK forum. I had previously replaced the O2 sensor, but the light stayed on even after trying to clear the code. So I'm not sure if it's a wiring issue or possibly related to this problem. When I changed the vacuum lines, I did zip tie each one of the ends so I think that rules that out. I did jumper the connection when I adjusted the timing. I haven't actually tried to see if I experience the same symptoms when in anything other than park, but will try that when I get back to working on the car. I will also take a look at the AFM. I have not done anything to it at all since I purchased the car. Previously the car seemed to be running fine, although a little rich. One day I noticed a vacuum hose that was capped with a bolt (leading to the factory BPV) and once I tried to fix that, it all started snowballing into these other issues. I was initially going to take it to a mechanic to look at for the O2 sensor, but found all of these other issues and now want to try to solve the issue myself to learn and save some cash. As always cre, thanks for the advice.
suprajim is offline   Reply With Quote