View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #28
AaronCDC
Stock

AaronCDC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green7mgte View Post
that one is pretty much up to you. I heard it was difficult to change the color from original. I myself am a purist. meaning no matter what mods I may have or may do to my car. I will keep my stock look or incorporate them the best I can to maintain said stock look. Yes i have a new cd player yes i have a sirius and a gps. but I added them flushly into my dash by removing my ciggerret holder and using the extra space under my cd player. my turbo timer Ill prolly mount that into my glove box once i get it if applicable. my radar detector is attatched to my sun viser. and once I get my engine upgraded a tad I would want to actually mount my new guages into the dash itself. Things that are flashy and covering the inside of the car just look ugly to me. But if all that proves to be outside my skill range then yes ill just have them in plain sight.. bah
i try not to keep things too much in view. i try not to use screws either im all about super stick velcro strips lol. i got a thing that has 3 cigarette lights spots on it that i use so i can have my gps and radar all on at once. used to have one of those horns that has like a butt load of diff sounds like animal or sirens or a PA but that i dont really want in my supra.... other then that. i WISH i had a turbo cuz then id be talkin about gettin a gauge to lol. ... and yeah i kinda like the color i might just get it redone. its nice to be able to see my car in the parking lot cuz hey how many people really have a bright yellow friggin car