View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 AM   #89
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has gone miles off course. Unless the OP specifically requests otherwise I am closing this thread (and possibly deleting it). If any of you wish to continue the discussion on the "Limitations of various MKIII modifications" (suggested serving) start one in the MKIII forum and keep it civil... or take it back to the forum where you heard about this and be sure to invite the OP; no fair talking behind his back.

Now, with the school teacher crap out of the way. For those newbies here who don't understand who some of the new arrivals are who decided to jump into the ring or why... A few are members here. Proven builders who know very well what they're talking about.(Some of 'em have even been in magazines and won 1st place at events!)
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->