View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:29 AM   #82
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evosupra View Post
I have 40K in this POS ! What you got? besides nice wheels and a big mouth?
I agree, could have been accomplished for a 10th the cost. Whatever though, I don't give a damn how much anyone wants to dump into their car... your cash, your car, your business... your mouth and ego on the other hand are becoming VERY problematic.

Quote:
Is there a way to post a video on here? Ill post the whole video of the Dyno test.
Post the video on YouTube... then post the link they give you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upgradedsupra View Post
lol Dude, get real with the mods list. I can make up a bunch of shit too. I have been around these cars for over 10 years, so give me a break here.

So which is it?

LS 400 MAF
AEM EMANAGE STANDALONE/ AEM or GReddy?
APEXI SAFC

Damn, you damn newbs.
I really have nothing to add to that one...

Quote:
I own ... a body shop
A Maaco? Or is the color matched, over sprayed intercooler and muffler all part of the plan?

Attachment 2667
Attachment 2668

Albums are still present and *should* still be visible:
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...-albums33.html
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...-albums74.html

This thread's gotten elevated enough... get it under control guys. Some light arm wrestling is one thing, but no hair pulling.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->