View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
evosupra
Banned

evosupra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukferrari View Post
Hi there I am looking at a 1990 Toyota Supra Turbo. This is how it is listed:
"1990 Toyota Supra turbo, black exterior with maroon red leather interior, 5 speed manual with 140 k on the body and 35k on the jdm engine (7m-gte). 2.5 inch downpipe too 3 inch cat back exhaust. This vehicle sounds mean not like your average honda. rebuilt turbo (60-1 internals) @ 15 psi. 550 fuel injectors with a lexus air flow meter. arp head studs with metal head gaskets, stage 3 clutch, after market radiator and engine fan, ngk wires and plugs, ATTENTION this vehcile will be sold with the original rims that have all season tires.(which makes is possible to drive in snow) and will come with mk4 tt 17inch supra rims that have sport tires. These rims have been polished they are not chrome. after market intercooler, 2 n quarter piping with a turbo smart bov. little rust on the body and very clean interior other than a few rips. I have owned this car for almost 4 years. this car has never broke down on me. This vehicle is NOTperfect/ NOTmint condition. This car makes about 300 horsepower to the wheels but is capable of alot more. The car has a super afc 2 installed but is not tuned. This car was very well maintained by me from fluids to tiny or more serious repairs."

Please tell me what you guys think about this and would it be a good car?

Many Thanks
Ukferrari

Sounds like a potentially good deal ! does he have receipts to all the parts in the car? How much is hee asking for it? got Carfax on it? Do that first to see if it has ever been in a wreck... do your research on it. Sounds like he has some cool stuff on it. How bad is the interior?