View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Aaron, welcome to the forum!

I'd prefer to see the pics posted here versus somewhere where a membership or the need to jump through other hoops might be a road block... but if you feel the need I don't think it's a problem.

So, you're becoming something of a collector eh? Expensive hobby, but I suppose it is cheaper than collecting Ferrari's or such.

White trim and white wheels on '89+ is the "white package". I don't know how limited it was or how many years it was available from the factory. Dealerships painted trim and rims on pre89's as a dealer white package; read a bit about that a few weeks ago. I'm going to have to look up the details on the white package again to refresh my memory now.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote