View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #33
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know of another drain. If there isn't another plug that's just not covered in the manual the only thing I know of would be pulling the water pump. You should probably inspect the water pump anyway.

Can you get a picture of the broken off plug?

I don't know if draining the radiator would provide enough suction to open the cap and allow it to siphon the coolant from the reservoir; I've never left the radiator cap on while draining the system.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote