View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #1
supraluver4life
3" Exhaust

supraluver4life is on a distinguished road
Default oops i broke the headlight help

ok so... where to begin... so i was sitting out side smoking and went and sat on my car and i heard a snapping noise right when i sat down on it. i broke this thing on the headlight that fucked everything up. its a little clip thing on the back of the headlight that pivots. it snapped. so now when i go to put up the headlights the left one goes up and the right one doesnt it gets jammed against the front lip thingy and when i hit the corner next to the clip that broke it pops up and sits at a weird angle. i was wondering a good way to fix this because its bugging the shit outta me. everytime i wanna put my headlights up i have to get out and hit it hard. so i wanna know how to remove the headlight from the pivot points that are attached to a support of somekind

"Not driving a car because its too nice, is like not fucking your gf so shes still tight for the next guy"
supraluver4life is offline   Reply With Quote