View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Um... everything on that page is vacuum hoses... no coolant. Which is it you need? I don't know of any place that sells a full coolant hose kit.

If shopping for vacuum lines I'd price out buying the hose from siliconeintakes.com.... I've bought a lot from them in the past and they're very reputable, very high quality product and their prices are typically much better than most other places.

I've never heard of the shop you linked to... do some research to make sure they're OK before buying; There are shops that sell colored vinyl which is not acceptable.

If you are looking for vacuum hose here's a guide so you can be sure to order enough. http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/TechTips/vacuum_hose.aspx The guide is for the GTE, so if your car is a GE you need to add 5 or 6 feet of 4mm hose. 4mm can be used in place of 3.5mm without issue. Place a small zip tie on the end of EVERY hose connection to help clamp and seal the line.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote