View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:21 AM   #9
livelaughslide
3" Exhaust

livelaughslide is on a distinguished road
Default holy crap.

thats what i said?a small puieace of aluminum couldnt develope a noise such as this.. and Its is a deepish very loud tick, i sprayed around the plugs with soapy water and no leak as the car ran, i pulled the plugs to see any damage, none. as far as the heli coils they looked ehh okay.

what is the chance of a valve sticking as soon as i change my plugs and i started the car 3 hours prior with no knock, take out the autolite platnums 5503's and put in cheapo oem champions. ( just temperary) ?? i doubt it...

when i stated the car the miss was pretty much gone (YAY!) then the second it started came a loud knock deffinitly from the top of the head.(damnnnn)

The heli coils are steel, and a good chunk could have broken off.. im gonna find out tomarrow..

ill run it one last time, becuase god damn it my supra wasnt some pieace. its damn near flawless and i worked my ass off for it.

and now, literlly now all my new parts such as huge front mount, profec ii boost controler and all kinds of shit are coming in the mail and well now i gotta pull my head?

God damn it! im so sick of this man, i cant thank you guys enough but shit this is geting old.