View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 07:35 PM   #28
ddmcse
500whp yet?

ddmcse is on a distinguished road

Hello again,

I must apologize for the error in the ad.The car is located in Coram,NY but don't worry because the car will be shipped to your location without any extra costs because the shipping fees are included in the final price.

As I've said the car is in perfect mechanical and esthetical condition and the pictures speak for themselves.The price that I'm looking for it is $7,000 but I want to find a buyer asap as I an in great need of money.I am willing to lower the price to $6000 if We can close the deal this week.

I recently moved with my family and now we are in Liverpool,United Kingdom. Since I lost my job and I didn't found one here yet,I ran into some financial problems and I have to sell this car as soon as possible. Due to the fact that this car is an US model the price to register it here is very high,also the shipping to this place, so I've decided to sell it in US at a price that will find a buyer in a few days . I have the car locked up in a garage in US.

I think that the most important thing when we make a deal over the internet,is to have both of us 100% protection in case of fraud or anything else.That's the reason why I used a big,reputable and trustable company,in all my deals until now.

So I want to use an escrow company to hold the funds untill you receive and check the car. As soon as the third party will confirm the deposit I will be in US within 24 hours and proceed with the papers and shipping.

So I want to have a clean, safe and fast deal.Note that you will have 3 days to test the car.Only after that you will decide if you keep the car or not,and only then the funds will be released to me.

Please reply to me if you are still interested.Also, please send me your full name and address as I will need them for shipping.

Thanks

the IP address resolves to fairfield california
My Supra KiXGaS
ddmcse is offline   Reply With Quote