Thread: Noobie here!!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 06:24 AM   #1
Luin Haden
Stock

Luin Haden is on a distinguished road

Hi, my name is Luin (Lou-in) and ive been a alcholic for 5..... oops wrong forum.

Anyway, I just purchased a 1990 Targa Top 5 Speed Turbo Supra and thought this would be the place to be.

Little history on the Supra...
-143,xxx miles
-Runs awesome!
-needs some body work

I picked the Supra up for $1200. The guy wanted $2300 for it two months ago, but since hes had it so long he decided to go down on the price. There is a catch to the price: it has a salvaged title and I have to fix it up to pass the Missouri State inspection and then I will be able to put some plates on her and drive legal. **I havent been driving it on the roads**

Im sure you will see me asking all sorts of questions during my "build" and if I get my camera back from my ex, ill take pics and post them up.

A little history about myself....
I work two jobs right now, one is at Pure Sound and Vision (www.puresoundandvision.com) a car and home audio shop as a installer and salesman in Ozark, MO and I am a manager at the Ozark, MO McDonalds. I have been at McDonalds for 4 years and ive been with Pure Sound for 2 months. Hopefully the Pure Sound job will get big and I can quit McDonalds. I love McDonalds cause all of the benifits as a manger!!

I have had quite the collection of vehicles in the past 5 years or so.... Ive been into the Dodge Neon, Chevy Astro, and now Supras. I have owned two 98 neons (base and r/t), a 96 neon (base), five chevy astros (4 at one time), I currently own a 94 conversion and a 89 window astro, and now just purchased the 90 Supra Targa top (see sig).

Well thats it.... im going to start searching and maybe start posting away.
It isnt pretty now, but just wait.
Luin Haden is offline   Reply With Quote