View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, looking at some pics I see there is no supporting hardware for the CC... There's no vacuum port, nor is there a CC. I've sent an email to a friend who works for Toyota and I'll let you know what he has to say... maybe he can get the diagrams. The line from the fuel tank needs to be routed somewhere.

EDIT: I'm still waiting to hear back, might not be for a day or so. BUT, while I was walking my dogs it hit me... there are two ports on top of the North American MKIII's (dunno about the models there). One port is for the CC and the other is for the EGR. As we know the JDM has no EGR it is still possible it has the CC, it would be routed differently as it would be located on the opposite side of the bay. I'll let you know when I find out more.

Last edited by cre; 11-14-2009 at 01:01 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote