Thread: 7m build
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:13 AM   #14
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

This is for the benefit of other readers, not yourself two-step-n.

Keep in mind that you can only pull so much from the injector duty cycle before you have to start reducing fuel pressure; Too little fuel pressure and the injector spray pattern goes to hell. I'm sure you'll be able to tune it decently, just making sure you've considered it. No biggie on a track car, but it does happen that people go too big and find that the minimum flow required for a clean spray pattern isn't really streetable anymore. I know there are people running MoTeC's with even larger injectors though. Each EMS has its limitations and you need to keep them in mind when building.

EDIT: BTW, I do hope you actually make use of the full capability of those... that'll be one hell of a beast!

Last edited by cre; 11-13-2009 at 03:26 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote