View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 09:21 AM   #20
Derrek

Yea those are some good standard kits. The Bomex of course, and if you like to get on the expensive side do-luck makes good kits as well. Although you left out quite a few other really good kits. If you really want style and looks, KAZE makes a wide body kit and COMPELTELY transforms the car! It will run you around 10K for the body kit, custom body work, and paint, but if you have the money it looks absolutely AMAZING! Also Greddy makes a front bumper for the MKIII that looks nice. There have been some new companies also making body kits for the Supra. Extreme Motorsports makes an EVO style kit for the supra, also VIS RACING make an EVO do-luck knock off kit for half the price, and they also made another kit called the tracer. I don't really like the tracer kit, but someone else might. Also there is a company called MAX AUTO WORKS that specifically makes a front bumper for the MKIII, it's also an EVO style bumper but it looks REALLY NICE. Kinda pricey as well, although they always say "you pay for what you get" :P -Anyway here are some more kits-

Well sorry for some reason I'm having a hard time posting pics, but if anyone wants me to send them all the different pics of front bumpers and body kits just shoot me an e-mail >> derrekkaier@yahoo.com

Thanx