Thread: Is this oil?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:46 AM   #13
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

It can be tough when you've got a car with a lot of problems and no cash or nowhere to work on it or a general lack of know how.

I've got the know how, just no money and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with no garage or car port... and we're not allowed to do anything more than check our oil in the parking lot.

I got my car where it's at through using the garages and driveways of friends and family members. Turboing the car and doing the head gasket were the hardest things to arrange.

Unlike you, I knew from the first minute my car was a pile... Bought it for $300. It didn't run, had been in a wreck and had also seen a power slide into a curb (had to replace EVERYTHING in both passenger side wheel wells).
cre is offline   Reply With Quote