View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
Benesesso
3" Exhaust

Benesesso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Well, do you like rigid or do you like rigid? J/k... they're both very reputable companies what it comes down to is how firm you like your car to ride.

I've worked on (and driven about 200 miles) a MKIII with Bilsteins and I have a couple friends who have them on both of their M3's... they're VERY stiff. I personally am not a huge fan, but then the roads around here aren't so hot. They do have the added bonus of an adjustable spring perch if you're looking to lower the car a bit too.

I have no persone experience with Koni's. I do know that they have a lot of fans out there.

Personally, while I do trust Bilsteins, I would be more inclined to go with Konis... if I could afford them, heh.

Is the car a weekend fun sled or a daily driver?
Thanks. It's a daily driver that my wife uses--I seldom drive it. Guess I'll go with the Konis.
"You see, wire telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? Radio operates the same way: You send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is there is no cat." A. Einstein

1988 and 1990 Turbo Supras
Benesesso is offline   Reply With Quote