View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 02:28 AM   #14
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

I don't beg to get killed. Who wants to shoot gun at me? If they do, they'll be asking for a death wish them self. First off, if you want to drive like a dick head, all I can say is you better be prepear to see my beam lights go up. If you got a problem than I say stop the car and lets deal this BS outside. Please, without a gun! With a gun, your asking for me to throw a bomb at you and your car. It's not like I don't have weapons too :lol:

Anyways, like I said, you don't respect me, you'll get disrespected by me too. If your going to be rude to another person, you HAVE TO KNOW, that they will be rude back so don't get angry.

Just because I don't know my stuff, don't mean I don't know how to race. I sure can race with anyone, with or without my car being tuned. I'll race when I feel like it, and I'll piss you off when you piss me off. So either way, it's FAIR. Just because I didn't take any road course don't mean I don't have experience, I've raced ever since I'm 17. Raced with all kinds of cars. Raced in traffics, no traffics, etc...I ain't trying to kill anyone, but if I offended some of you people than sorry, but it's my way to say "I won't back down".

No matter what, when I'm out there on the streets, I know my limits and I know my actions. I attend to do damage if I need to only if a certain situation comes and if there's a punk who crosses my line. But if it's all good nature racing than let it be. Like I say, I'm a good person, I don't tend to hurt anyone, all I can say is if you wanna play dirty other people will play dirty against you too. I've never ever let my bad side take over, if I did, I'd take over the world. LOL...

All comers are welcome, as long as it's all for fun. But just don't drive like an idiot around me.
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote