View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
dannydavi
12psi boost

dannydavi is on a distinguished road
Default Putting JDM engine in!!! :D

Hey guys so I just got my JDM 7MGE shipped to me and I'm ready to put it in now.... and yes I know why did I not get the turbo just money issues is all, I've been dying for my beast to be turbo'd but it'll have to wait.

Ok so I noticed some differences from the old to the new engine already. Like the motor mounts are different on the two :s umm but on the new engine i received one of the mounts was broken so i need to use from the old engine...

anyways my problem lays in how everything below the intake differs on the two engines, the mounts are in dif places on the block and i have a fuel line going from fuel rail to two dif spots on both engines... so just wondering if anyone has info to share with me when it comes to putting in a JDM engine, how to resolve my fuel line problem as it is going right to a place on the new engine where the engine mount from the old engine has to go... also would like to know what other things like this can i expect to run into putting the new engine in? any help is appreciated guys, thanks in advance.
ToyotaPart.com
MKIIITSRM
dannydavi is offline   Reply With Quote