View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
ma70Joe
Stock

ma70Joe is on a distinguished road
Default *SOLD* - 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo Manual

Hello everyone,

I own a red Toyota Supra Turbo 1988 Manual. I am looking to sell this car because I do not have money to fix and maintain this car like I know many of you can. I have never sold a car before, so if you have any tips, questions, or comments please let me know. Well, when I got the car it had been sitting there for a long time so it has rust. I replaced the spark plugs, a new battery, new tires, and new windshield wipers. One day when I was driving the car shut off on me and now it won't start, so I am looking to sell it. I do not have the means of selling it anyway. I will start to post it up on craig'slist, eBay motors, and any other site where I can sell cars. Now if anyone knows the typical information put up when selling a car please let me know. The car has 112,873 miles on it, it's a 1988, a turbo, and a 5-speed manual. If you are not looking to buy it maybe you can help me. It has the 7M-GTE engine and it is pretty much stock except the things I listed above. I think what might be wrong is a blown head gasket, but I don't know. Maybe somebody could help me out? Contact me at ma70joe@gmail.com

I have added some pictures too.

*Images removed, no longer on server* - CRE

Last edited by cre; 01-06-2010 at 07:43 PM.