View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 09:26 PM   #12
Makavelli
3" Exhaust

Makavelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Supra91_ishot@Aug 17 2005, 12:04 AM
For now I don't have anything except for the stanless steal exhaust I bought from my friend 3 months ago. But, the exhaust that I have is not a big one where it just had one whole at the end. The one I got is like a one twin head sticking out kind.

I'm still waiting to see if I'm going to get an intake with an air filter with it. I couldn't even take the stock intake out. Gosh, the supra's got a big engine but it is so crowded, it's hard to take things apart unless if you don't care if they break or not.

But yeah, the exhaust is the only thing I have. When I do get the intake and air filter, my car will sound more like a beast

Anyways, about the racing in traffic thing, I'm not planning to hurt or killed anyone, it just sometimes I cannot control my self sometimes you know? Well, from now on I won't ever raced again when there are traffics, I'll just HIGH BEAM the damn driver? Yeah that, I'll do. Ha Ha Ha. I did it once to this one dude who was coming out from an exit sign onto the highway when I was in Lacrosse, Wisconson. He didn't signal and there wasn't any lanes, but than he decided to hit the gas and pull in front of me and he was driving a (NO SUPRISE) stinkin American Muscle car. Almost an accident, I high beam his azz like for 2 minutes and than he ran a red light, I think, and after that I turned my high beam off. There was no car in front of me nor are they near by so yeah.

Man, wish people knew how to drive. If people respect me, I'll respect them but if they want to drive like a maniac towards me, they better be ready to get pissed off by me. But I'm smart though, I'll right back at them :lol:
First off, you're beggin to get killed. A good friend of mine unloaded 6 rounds into some jackass that highbeamed him. Don't know what ever came of the dude...Plus, freeway racing is suicide. Unless your car is COMPLETLY TUNED, I'm talkin suspension, brakes, etc, you've got a death wish. Then, take a road racing driving course. Then feel free to freeway race.

2nd, take some time to learn about cars, especially yours. From your post, it sounds like you don't even know what kind of exhaust you're runnin. Do some homework, tweak her right and live to brag about it later.

3rd, I don't think you really NEED any extra power at this point. Not till you learn how to drive and settle down a bit.

4th, any car can be a fast car. Them MR2's can be modded to be faster n hell. I once had a Civic DX hatchback with just over 300 hp. You never know what' under the hood...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Stock...for now</span>
Makavelli is offline   Reply With Quote