View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #9
2jzmaestro
Stock

2jzmaestro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipstream View Post
2jzmaestro,

The odometer module is very easy to replace and should only take you about 10-15 minutes.
First you have to Unscrew the 3 or 4 Screws that hold the Bottom of the Glare Shield on. Both the odometer Module and the ABS and Water and whatever else warning lights are mounted on this lower panel.
Once you duck down and have unscrewed all the screws very carefully pull the panel out just enough to expose the three plugs attached to the Odometer Module, Hazard Light Relay and the Warning Lights on the Right hand Side of the panel. Unplug them and then you will see that the odometer module is held in place on this panel by a further 4 or 5 screws.
Unscrew them and your're half way there.
With your fresh module repeat the steps making sure that when you plug everything back in nothing gets caught as you push the lower glareshield panel back into place.
Oh and by the way your car will now have 0 Kms on the clock.
Thanks for the web link to the parts.

Cheers mate!
haha I great DIY write up, i especially liked the O kms and the Cheers mate! parts

Yah i just bought a new dizzy cap from them yesterday. Hoping to get it today it not monday great site though
2jzmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote