View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 12:29 AM   #25
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, just having fun here.

The other day I was looking for some Supra's for sale online. I didn't want to buy one, I was looking for one to see if there are any scams. Well, not to my suprise there was one.

This guy was selling his 1996 TT Supra for $4000. I emailed him saying this:

Hi there!

I saw on your ads that your selling a 1996 TT Supra for $4,000 right?

I'm just wondering, why are you selling it for so cheap?
Is it still in good condition?
Where are you located at?
Can I come and take a look?
Can I have your phone?

Anyways, thanks!

Here's what his replies was:

Hello there Sir,

Yes, I'm selling my tt supra for only $4 grand. I'm from Chicago Illonios and the reason why I wanted to sell it is because I got it for free from my friend. I really need money for college and since I know I can get more for this car, I'm just going to put the price for $4 g's so that way it's easier to sell.

The cars in great condition and it has everything that a supra needs. All the mods are new parts and etc.

Again, I'm from Chicago, Ill. Sorry, I cannot give out my phone # due to restrictions from my parents and due to security strictions. You won't be able to locate where I am at since I live deep in the forest alone some near by farms.

Thanks for being interested in my car, but if you really want to buy the car, let me know as soon as possible because I might sell this car tomorrow to someone else. But since your my first customer, the car will be on hold for you.

Thanks again.

-Jekki

Now, that guy is a fag who is so stupid making up stupid excuses that I have never seen in a scam in my life. I laugh so hard I almost blow up. :lol:

I emailed this to him:

Hi there Mister Jekki

What in the world are you trying to say to me?

There ain't no MKIV Supra for sale for only $4,000. You stinkin peice of sh*t, I live in Chicago, ILL. too.

There ain't no such things as deep forest or farms nearby. But I tell you what, since you want to scam on me like that and lie to me, there are fist and korate chops nearby your next door neighboor. Plus there are red, green, and blue lights nearby too if I dial "911".

Please, if your really selling it than I am very much interested in coming to see you face-to-face and I'll give you 4,000 punch in the face. Than that will be settle.

Nice doing business with you, or should I say, it will be nice kicking your monkey azz all the way to jail?????

Hahaha, after that I did not hear a single email from that punk. I lied to him I also live in Chicago too and etc...

He must of wet in his pants already.

Anyways, these scammers are nothing but jokes. If they email back to you and you know that they are scams only. Email back to them and tell them wassup, they won't bother you again.
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote