View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #34
*D-Joker*
Intake

*D-Joker* is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
Running rich huh? Hows your air filter? Check your spark plugs to. And are you still getting decant boost?
yer i already checked the air filter, its like new... however i havent checked the plugs yet...the guy i got it off put them not long before he stopped driving it...however it was sittin out the front of his house for just over 6 months... so im not sure if she is running ruff cause there is still crap fuel in the system...but ill hav a look at the plugs, and also i hav a sneaky suspision that i hav a leaking injector...

ohhh...and my car is N/A ....im not sure how it works over there, but over here in my area of Australia we have provisional licenses for new drivers (new as in i dont have a full license yet lol) and because of previous years of dickhead young drivers who cant drive for shit (but they can crash really good, hahaha), they put restrictions on our licenses, so unless you have a full license now, you cant drive v8's,or any turbo'd or supercharged cars... FREAKIN sucks balls!!!

Last edited by *D-Joker*; 09-08-2009 at 11:20 PM. Reason: messed up
*D-Joker* is offline   Reply With Quote