View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

Okay, seriously I know I can beat that MR2 even if my car was stock. But that MR2 has turbo and is a manule (has some modifications). I was driving on the highway, and I saw two head lights coming from behind me and it was coming really fast.

I didn't want to race him but I was changing lanes and I was kind of going fast and he thought I wanted to race him (he wanted to mess with me in the first place anyways), so from that point on he pull in front of me and he hit the gas and than I hit my gas and than we started flying...lol.

I was chasing after him, and no he didn't burn me, that's a good thing, but the bad thing was I could not burn him from behind. I want to come back from behind and burn his azz.There was too many cars and in that case I had to hit the brakes like so many times. I never had the chance to go side by side with him, I was always behind him. But I think if it was side by side, I would have burn him.

I have one question. How in the world can I get more HORSEPOWER????? So I can burn those stinky little bastards MR2 and Honda Civic with turbo's. I have a new exaust but do I need intakes too? What other little basic mod's do I need to at least kill them? Hell, I wanna burn every car, lol.

Anyways, this race was a "No Contest!". Due to many cars in the highway blocking me and due to that MR2 being in front of me and having the edge by hitting his gas first. No exucse, but I know, if my car was more powerful, I would have come from behind just in a click of a second. I can come from behind if we were racing for 10 more miles. If my car hits 130+ MPH, he won't see my tail lights that's for sure because when we were racing, we're only going 120+ MPH and I'm only what? Like 20 yards behind him, that plus he has the edge being in front of me.
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote