View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
suprajew
Stock

suprajew is on a distinguished road
Default just got my supra today and already have probs......

hi there i am new here. i just traded my 96 V8 AWD exploder for my 89 NA supra...im planning on doing either the 7mGTE swap or doing the 1j swap...havent decided yet but heres the deal.....

i had oil leaking down into my spark plug gully across all 6 sparkplugs....got that all cleaned out and found out the prob was screws on the valve covers werent tight....any of them took it for a drive drove and sounded muchhhh better but now i have a coolant (i think) leak....near the back of the GE motor by the fire wall i have a hose that runs behind the motor that has a rubber sleeve that covers it....it has a leak but i dont know where and have been trying to find it...this hose actually connects to the transmission (which makes me believe that it isnt coolant) i need to disconnect this hose and replace it and if that doesnt solve my problem....i dont know where to go from there....

this hose however, im not sure how to disconnect it....or what to replace it with (or what to call it) when i go to auto zone ...any help would be greatly appreciated!

by the way it is NOT the heater core hose...