View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 06:07 PM   #22
SuperSupra86
3" Exhaust

SuperSupra86 is on a distinguished road

I sent this
I was just E-Mailing you to find out more about this car...what kind of oil...maintainence.....if has been in any accidents? see if you have anymore pictures.....I'm located in deerfield, WI and just saw this car up for sale.....wondering if i could come look at it?
Thanks for your time

i recieved

Dear Customer,

I must apologize for the error in the ad.The car is located in Hamilton,NY it is Quicksilver FX over beautiful Black leather interior. There were only 24 in this color made and the Quicksilver was only made in 1998 as well .You don't worry about the shipping because the car will be shipped to your location without any extra costs because the shipping fees are included in the final price. First of all, I like to inform you that the car is in excellent running and body condition never had an accident and there are no flaws on it or any other mechanical problems. There is no lien against the car and the car has not been salvaged. It has a clear title and it will be signed and notarized in your name as soon as the payment will be completed. The buy it now price is $7,400 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US. There are no other costs regarding this transaction. I recently moved with my family and now we are in Birmingham,United Kingdom. Since I lost my job and I didn't found one here yet,I have to sell this car as soon as possible and due to the fact that this car is an US model the price to register it here is very high,also the shipping to this place, so I've decided to sell it in US at a price that will find a buyer in a few days.This is the vin# jt2de82a5w1002989 . Have manual transmission, 6 speed,twin turbo.

If you are still interested please let me know.

Thanks,
James

I'll get the E-mail..but i think i might play along