View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #18
Igknyte
Intake

Igknyte is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftysupra View Post
fix your nock sensor... why do people like you always think that it's not important and it must be another problem? the nock sensor can cause many issue up to engine failure. once you fix the code, if the problem is still present then move on to the next possibility. it's called trouble shooting. use your critical thinking skill man. if you start skipping things your going to have a world of problems.

"been wanting some of my friends to look at my car.. i know a few are pretty good with cars.. but most dont know much bout my supra.. a couple of them are cert. mechanics but usually too busy to actually diag my car.. suckss.."

if i knew how to get to it id do it, and if i knew i wouldnt be waitin for some buddies of mine to look at my car...

i know where the knock sensor is located but im not that knowledgable about cars yet to just take apart everything to get to the knock sensor and fix/replace it.

i never said its not important.. i dont think anyone on this thread has said that it wasnt important..

seems like your getting a little heated shiftysupra.. need to relax man.
Igknyte is offline   Reply With Quote