Thread: targa top
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 01:47 AM   #7
Kevin
3" Exhaust

Kevin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by antg001 View Post
i have an auto supra turbo in going to get the downpipe replaced and im trying to figure out witch one i was looking at the divorced downpipe and the rerouted one does anyone no the dif on that and would also like to no witch cold air is better the power intake or the super suction kit both from apexi if you could help thank u

lol first start by starting your own thread. you'll get way more responses that way. divorced downpipe (ddp) will help u get 0.5hp more (i made that number up.. lol) but it will be real loud at wot (wide open throttle) because the waste gate gasses (extra exhaust gasses) vent right out the tube.. without any muffling from mufflers or anything.. while the one the recirculates ha a little bit of the benefit of the divorced part (less turbulence means better flow).. but it brings the gasses back into the exhaust so it can be muffled normally... it's all up to u....
and intake wise.. it probably wouldnt make much difference which one u choose. just make sure its a dry filter type
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote