View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
NEOMKIII
Stock

NEOMKIII is on a distinguished road
Talking EASY Fix for PW failure

Here is an easy tempoary fix for your Power windows if they fail to stop working. I learned this the hard way, but 'ALWAYS CHECK THE 30AMP CB FUSE FIRST"

I did clean all the contacts in the switch button thaty didn't work. So i decicded to check the fuse. I pulled out the 30amp CB fuse and it was blown. So after going to the dealrship and various auto parts stores no one had it. I then decdied to look at the TSRM to see if there was another 30amp CB fuse powering something else i didn't need for right now.

The 30amp CB for the defog is what i used. It is located on the same side as the pw CB closer to the door. I pulled this one since i don't need the defog right now and presto!!! Windows go up and down. Cost was nothing.....

So if you need a quick fix until you can get the part ordered use the fuse from the defog and plug it in the PW fuse box and your ready to rolll!!!

Now my next fix will be my Front Crank Pulley seal, which is dripping oil.....might as well change the wp and tb too while i'm there. Any tips for this???
NEOMKIII is offline   Reply With Quote