View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 05:27 AM   #2
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstorm View Post
Hello everyone. My name is DeNyus and according to the money i have saved and will be saving in the next year, along with being the first to graduate in my family, I am 99% sure i will be able to have my dream car around next summer, maybe August? [Super long run-on i know ]
I am looking to buy a 94-97 Toyota supra, preferably automatic. Im simply basing that off of what i have been reading for the past month haha. Basically I am gonna use this car for my everyday car and drag against my friends a few weekends out of the month. I dont have half the supra smarts most of you have from the topics ive read =P so i am asking about how much would one be? Mileage is not a HUGE issue with me. Also, i would love a single turbo. If i do somehow find one, what would be the very first mod i should buy? I really want the car to SOUND like its fast before it actually is tuned to leave everyone in the dust lol. I'll update my questions after i get some replies. Sorry the question is soooo vagguee haha.
If you want a TT in good shape, you'll probably need about $20K. The first mod is to go 'bpu' (described at this link).

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote