View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
Soulstorm
Stock

Soulstorm is on a distinguished road
Default Young Potential Owner

Hello everyone. My name is DeNyus and according to the money i have saved and will be saving in the next year, along with being the first to graduate in my family, I am 99% sure i will be able to have my dream car around next summer, maybe August? [Super long run-on i know ]
I am looking to buy a 94-97 Toyota supra, preferably automatic. Im simply basing that off of what i have been reading for the past month haha. Basically I am gonna use this car for my everyday car and drag against my friends a few weekends out of the month. I dont have half the supra smarts most of you have from the topics ive read =P so i am asking about how much would one be? Mileage is not a HUGE issue with me. Also, i would love a single turbo. If i do somehow find one, what would be the very first mod i should buy? I really want the car to SOUND like its fast before it actually is tuned to leave everyone in the dust lol. I'll update my questions after i get some replies. Sorry the question is soooo vagguee haha.
Soulstorm is offline   Reply With Quote