View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 02:31 AM   #2
vonroo
Stock

vonroo is on a distinguished road
Default 88 non turbo supra

Hello I to just bought the same thing yesterday. I got it home today and looking for radio,antenna, and windshield bids. How many miles on yours? Mine is a very straight and clean white with maroon cloth , hatch back.5 speed loaded. ( Are they all hatchbacks? )It has 163k It has had some engine work just done. It was dirty. I got the inside cleaned this after noon tomorrow hope to get it washed. Rain all day here. Sat around 1 pm I called back to set a time to drive the car the car. As we had talked earlier in the day. He was getting ready to haul it to The Dalles to meet someone from Portland area. The Portland guy was willing to give him 18k site unseen. That was what I was prepare to offer. I got it and the guy was on his way to the Dalles to pick up the car I guess he should haved offered to pay for the gas.
I use to have a 87 gt and I loved that car. First supra. IK need to to some research on this car. I did a car fax not accidents and spents its life in eastern wash Yakimia and Tri Cities area. It really drives nice4. Not as much power as i expected. I think seeing as it just had engine work done the has the throttle pulled in. I will call him tomorrow.
If you know where to get stock antenna, cd and radio would be appericated
I would love to get low down on your car. Where are you locted?Yvonne
vonroo is offline   Reply With Quote