View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
btwilson86
Super Moderator

btwilson86 is on a distinguished road

The auto tranny has the "Normal" and "Power" mode, basically alters the shift pattern of the transmission. I do believe you need a new harness, so those won't matter. However, your gauge cluster will still have an "O/D" spot on it, whereas the manual obviously does not. Also I am pretty sure that your gear in the differential are different to compensate for the 3 speed w/overdrive auto tranny versus the 4 speed w/overdrive manual tranny.

You should get the proper ECU for the engine and transmission combo you plan on running, otherwise you will probably have a CEL on all the time for the "Neutral Start Switch" and would need to hardwire your reverse lights for them to work.

So you should get:

Complete transmission (bellhousing, gear box, etc.)
Fywheel
Clutch
Master and Slave cylinders
Brake and Clutch pedal assembly
Clutch lines
ECU (optional)
Wiring harness (optional)
Driveshaft
Rear Gear
Gauge Custer (optional)

That's all I can think of, I know some of it has been mentioned earlier in this post, thought I'd make it easy ot see
Driftmotion 57trim CT26, Upgraded Intercooler, 2.25" Hard Pipes, 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Test Pipe, HKS VPC w/GM 3 bar MAP sensor, APEXi S-AFC, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, ProSport EVO Series Boost / Fuel Pressure / AFR gauges, Lotek a Pillar Gauge Pod, HKS Type 0 Turbo Timer, Eibach Lowering Springs, Tokico Illumina II TEMS struts, custom powder coated Motegi Racing TrakLite wheels
btwilson86 is offline   Reply With Quote