Thread: MY first post
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:46 AM   #1
p10det
Stock

p10det is on a distinguished road
Default MY first post

hello. my name is mike
I have today taken the cyl head off off my sisters boyfriends dads supra as he purchased it with a bad head gasket. It is a 89 with 7mgte and i beleave it is mk3.
i have been a nissan guy tech 7.5 years and tuner for around 3.
im helping this guys sun with his sr build up in a s13. But i may be building his dads supra up for equal power so father and son can have a good time.
i taked to his father and I may be able to get him to invest in something sweet for his supra. the supra has 80k miles and i and he would like to switch to manual trans. i do not know but im asumeing the stock engine should take a safe 400hp useing dyno pack.

if he does not want to spend the money i just fix the head gasket

i have not surched yet bit i hope to find the best head gasket are few best with personal reveiws
I also want to see some cool set ups to give this old man the tuner bug
he has plent of old v8 classics that he loves and with help i can convince him to do this car

i hope to find good and cost efected engine managment for the car and what the factory parts are good for. such as mabe their is a company that can put a duaghter bourd on the stock ecu so i can tune it real time.

i am very greatfull to all who read and who may ad some insight. I hope to find info to help a future family member as i fix all his import cars

i like the supra it is in good shape just needs some shineing up. i love nissan cars and if did not own one i would own a toyota

after this i have to fix his duagthers old rx7. Im thinking rb25 for that thing
she is a mazda lover

thanks agian for reading my bad typeing lol