View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 03:22 AM   #21
tedeez
Stock

tedeez is on a distinguished road

i had the same thing happen to me only with a playstation i was selling on ebay the listing price what at .99 cents and no one had bid on it. This clown then writes me a email saying he wants to pay 350 dollars for it and he was going to send a western union money order. So i get this email from western union.... or so i thought. So i asked the guy why he didnt just bid on it and pay less and he said he was from Niger Africa and it was a present for his nefiew and he needed it asap. So i tell him I want confermaition of the money and i get this email from western union saying the money is there and confirmation # And let me tell you it looked real ligiate. So i go to western union .com and run the number and it says its not valid. I call them and they say that it is a scam that they have been having alot of problems with. And it was the same thing he wanted me to send him the ps to some bfe address in africa. So when i told him he was full of it i never heard from him again. But me and a FEW friends emailed his ass for a month with all kinds of stuff till disapoinitlingly the email adress was no longer available :angry:
tedeez is offline   Reply With Quote