Thread: 0-60 time
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:40 PM   #15
daiagaru2
3" Exhaust

daiagaru2 is on a distinguished road

i've already got two rebuilt turbo's w/ steel wheels and slightly larger compessor wheels,these will not fail easily,plus large single on the way.p.s.1jz-gte single turbo w/vvti.also came in jza-70 supra's,so your feeble turbo arguement has now gone out the window.the 7m has a bad intake runner and throttle body desighn making the intercooler tubing much longer=more turbo lag.plus you can't get to the 7m spark plugs(or the head for that matter)without removing all kinds of parts and lines ,the 7m has a weaker cam desighn.now look at the desighn of the 1jz.it has nothing going over the cylinder head meaning i can get to work on whatever problem may be in there much more easily,much stronger desighned cams,a shorter much better desighned intercooler tube routing= less lag,a smaller displacement with bigger hp to cc power ratios and has more potential and durrabiulity than the 7m.in the 1jz the coils sit right on top of each spark plug,no wire lenth to increase electricle resistance as opposed to the 7m that runs wire far away from the pluggs to it's coil(s) increasing electrical resistance.Now!, can i see some real valid arguements that address how in your mind(s) the 7m is still just as good or superior to the 1jz?because all i've heard are these funny little excuses on how the "single t 7m" will outperform the twin t 1jz(never happen) in power.if all you have is the single turbo arguement to hide behind as far as supriority to a t turbo 1jz,well then you really have never done any homework to support your lazy claims.good luck winning with study habits like that,your gonna need it.
daiagaru2 is offline   Reply With Quote