View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:23 AM   #28
Vacationtime247
3" Exhaust

Vacationtime247 is on a distinguished road

Thanks man, glad at least one person is following along. Here is a picture of the finished interior. You'll see my vehicle security system is on, it's installed in the glove box. LOL! The carpet is layed and cut. Bought a gallon of rustoleum so I can start on the body paint after masking. Bought a few rattle cans to get the hard to reach areas. Went ahead and put a quick coat on the running board area, the pillars, the door sides and the flip up headlights. I'll begin masking it off soon. Will use a tack cloth to pull off any remaining particles. Going to put a red stripe down the center of the car. Following the hood bulge, going all the way back over the roof and down the rear bumper.
VT247

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwilson86 View Post
I just wanna say props to you on continuing to post your progress despite the crap you're getting from alot of the people on here. Most people would've told them to f*** off and be done with it.

I wouldn't personally do what you are doing, but now I'm really interested to see how it turns out. Keep us updated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	interiordone.JPG
Views:	429
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	1862  
Vacationtime247 is offline   Reply With Quote