View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 12:08 AM   #5
Supra Guestyao

hey thanks its flared out around the wheels so i think its a 86.5, i've seen a celica supra crossbreed and no offence to anyone but that just looks stupid, but yea thanks heaps i'm gonna put on a "T" style kit, but i'm really confused about the side skirts coz they're made up of 3 parts 2 parts plastic and one part metal in the middle do i have to buy the two flared bits or just the side skirt i'm just thinking of the front bar and rear bar coz the supra has flared out parts the side skirts wouldn't show off that much would they?

i'm also worried about the head gasket being me i have no idea what to do about it i don't even know if it has been fixed i was thinking about just upgrading it,

also i wanna drop a stock turbo engine into it, then as i get more cash put a intercooler then a bigger turbo

yes i have many plans for the supra, i'm thinking of a sound system at the moment but all i've come up with is a normal sound system got any insane ideas? my idea at the moment is a JVC -dvd, mp3, wma, giga cd, cd, radio tuner. and a 7" lcd moterised screen, 4" clarions for the front doors and some cheap 6" speakers my mate gave me for the rear speaker and a clarion 400w 2 channel amp with 2 12" TI clarion subs.

i'm more into electronics, and looks so any ideas for the turbo engine would help alot the engine i got now is the stock one 3L inline 6cyl 24v twin cam non turbo

what mags are good for it my mate has a set of 17" low profile tires would they be nice?

THanks