View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Cypherbku
Stock

Cypherbku is on a distinguished road
Default Want to buy a Supra, though having some problems finding one.

Ey everyone. So here's the deal. I'm looking for a Supra MK IV, but I have a few problems when it comes to finding one. First of all, I'm from Europe, Romania. The reason i posted the zone is because after a lot of searching on european sites, the only supras i found under 25k euro are right-hand drive. OK, so this is the first one. The second would be finding a RZ so it's 6-speed manual. Third, though not that problematic is finding one that's stock, not tuned. Fourth, one that doesn't cost 40something k. And fifth, add them all up. Maybe it's a little pretentious, but you know how it is. When you buy a car, you would rather have one that's ok from the start so you can drive it without any problems and get working on it(and when I say working on it I mean tuning, not changing stuff so you can DRIVE it). But maybe that's just me :P. I found some Supras even under 10k euros, all right-hand drive and Automatic. If I were to buy one I could change it to left-hand driving for about 5k Euro, but I don't think it's worth it(this is the kind of stuff i was talking about previously). Besides that, it isn't an RZ and it would cost a lot more to mount some turbos on it, not to mention it's Automatic. Some tips maybe? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Cypherbku is offline   Reply With Quote