View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 08:47 AM   #4
ikari89
Stock

ikari89 is on a distinguished road

i would love to find a turbo one but seeing as how this one is 500 dollars and will probably only need a starter to get it to go i would be really happy. and since im driving a hf crx right now i could use a car with ALOT more pick up... stupid HF... and i would much rather make a high preformance RWD car then a FWD one. the crx is a great autox car but i really like RWD and the turbo and N/A mk3s are in the same class as all crxs(in street prep) so i will still compete against the same people just with a car thats more fun to drive in. hell the N/A is in the same class as the crx si(stock form). sorry im a honda guy and always will be but i love RWD high powered cars and this one looks like it could diffenetly be one of those. and as far as making the cpu going into limp mode, im sure i can find a way to chip it, or get a aftermarket one really cheap. and hell if i blow it up it was 500 dollars right i bet i could part it out for more then that . o and i did read the swap guide and i was wondering if the heads are the same could i swap the bottom end, ecu and be good to go? just have a aftermarket boost controller? i can make my own intake and exhaust manifolds just fine so that shouldent be a problem, maybe get a big t3/4 or see if i can put twin turbos on it . o and of course get the turbo rear end for the LSD .

-carlos
ikari89 is offline   Reply With Quote