Thread: Oil pan leaking
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:48 AM   #8
tsupranami
Intake

tsupranami is on a distinguished road

Yeah, both (all) main seals f&r are wear items. Cam seals are wear items, too. How many miles on it?

Where is the highest point the engine is wet with oil? Wherever that is, it is usually closest to the source of the leak(s).

CT26 inlet is ~2.75" (70mm). My hose is cracking already, only a few years old, been through 3 OEMs to date. If you can find a replacement, get one!

Where did you find the one you're looking at?

What 'software' are you referring to? Pulling codes from ECU? MKIII's are OBD1 cars, so no fancy readers, just flashing lights on the dash.

I'm in the Tri-Cities, where are you? Vancouver area?
89 Turbo Targa 5spd, 18x10 w/275/35/18, 18x9 w/245/40/18, Brembo CD rotors, Hawk pads, SS lines, HKS coilovers, ST sways, 1 pc. AL DS, V3 shifter, RPSmax PP w/HPF ferramic disk, custom crank, Eagle Rods, JE pistons, Ferrea valves, BC 264 cams, Fidanza cam gears, Walbro FP, AFPR, RC660 inj., Blitz SUS, Lexus AFM, SP 47trim CT26, HKS SSQ BOV, 2.5" AL IC pipes/FMIC, Lipp turbo elbow, RT DP, Greddy SP catback, HKS FCD, AEM Uego WB, Apex'i SAFC, Apex'i AVCR, EGT, Fluidyne AL rad, Flexalite fans.
tsupranami is offline   Reply With Quote