View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 01:37 AM   #3
Moy
3" Exhaust

Moy is on a distinguished road

First off, join Supramania as well, I recommend everyone do this because (IMO) they respond faster over there and offer better information (not trying to flame anyone over here).

You say the engine is completely stock. Before you start modifying the engine, make sure you have a metal head gasket and ARP studs torqued to spec.

Driftmotion and 935 Motorsports carry Spearco replica intercoolers, those would be suitable for what you're looking for. Intercooler hardpipes would be a good idea as well.

First mods to do would be get a BIC (becauseican) divorced down pipe, test pipe or high-flow 3" cat, and 3" catback exhaust. Cheapest I've found (and one of the best sounding -to me at least-) is the RS*R Ex-Mag GT2. It can be had for around 500. A lot of people say use a K&N cone filter, but that requires oil to work and can mess up your MAF; I personally recommend the AEM dry-flow. Aftermarket BOV (recirculated) would be another good upgrade.

For turbo upgrades, Driftmotion offers different trims of the CT26. They recommend not to go 60 or 60-1 as it reduced the life of the turbo. Some members over on SM claim around 400ish wheel hp with a 57 Trim CT26.

Hope some of this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with you're new Supra
Moy is offline   Reply With Quote