View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
Grim
Stock

Grim is on a distinguished road
Default Reliable 800rwhp

Here is a question for all of you that have changed turbos more then tires in a single year. What are some good set-ups if I am looking for the 800rwhp mark on the street? I live in the country and don't do too much city driving so it doesn't have to be a car that I worry about getting stuck in traffic for a long period of time. For the most part it's open roads and I can just cruise for miles. I am just looking for the best turbo. I understand I need to uprade the fuel system and multiple other components but I just cannot decide on a turbo system. It's hard to choose when every company claims that "they have the best". I was looking at T-88's, T-78's, SP74, SP76 and so on. I by far am not limited to what I have mentioned. Please give me your experience on this one. Also, one other curve ball... I need to know if it's possible to make this car reliable enough with 800rwhp, to make a 3500-4000 mile trip once a year? I understand that if I want to achieve this, then I'll have to pay for it. Just give me the best you've got!

Grim