View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:27 AM   #1
JDJS45
Stock

JDJS45 is on a distinguished road
Default Will not turn over.

Hey guys/gals, been using this form here for awhile now to fix little problems but now I got one that I do not know how to fix. I got a 86.5 MKIII, bought from my father friend about 5 years ago was sitting in our garage for 3 years until I finally got it painted after the prep work, I reupholstered the seats, put new carpet and other little fixes, anyways I have been driving it for about 4-5 months now, ran fine, but I got up in the morning two days ago and it would not turn over at all, it wont make a sound, I checked the battery and thats not it, the engine was rebuilt like 22k ago by the previous owner who put like 8 grand into it with a sterio and all. I also just changed the oil and the filter, it was low but no extremely so I dont think it is seized. It used to have the alarm just randomly go off but that was years ago and it stopped, I read that the alarm can somehow cut off the car somehow? I just want to know what you all think. This is the first time in a while that car has been in the rain since its fall here if that makes any difference.
-Thanks Jason
JDJS45 is offline   Reply With Quote