Thread: Help?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
supramanpkc
Stock

supramanpkc is on a distinguished road
Default Help?

Hey Guys, I am new here, I am 19 years old and just got a 1991 Toyota Supra non-turbo auto. I have been a Supra fan way before stupid fast and furious crap came out, then everybody loving that car, I hate that movie! Anyways, I need help, I dont know the tech stuff about the car. I need help to figure out ways to repair it. Here are my problems:
1. there is a slight crack in the radiator on the top, slow leak ONLY when the car has been run and when shut off, it starts a slow leak. how do i fix that?
2. the trim on the car is fading, and some is coming off, and some is off, need that fixed, how?
3. the trunk opener lever by the driver side is not working, i have to open the trunk manually, how can i fix that?
4. there are few hail dents, how can i get those out?
5. the driver side door locker is not working, when you press it, it has no pressure at all, just wont work, the passenger side works properly, how do i fix the driver side problem?
6. the ac is not working, the blower works, but there is no coolness, how can i fix that?

Now all these problems I want to try to fix myself, so keep in mind i dont really want a mechanic for all this, if i have to, fine, but want to try to do it all myself. Thanks for reading and hope u got answers for me. email is searingurheartsdesire@yahoo.com, u can get me there, thanks again.
supramanpkc is offline   Reply With Quote