View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 12:16 AM   #8
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

Who cares? I mean the Supra cost less, so in that case, we have to upgrade to make it the same price like the Corvette. Give me $40 grand and I'll smoke any Vettes out there that are stock.

Of course stock for stock Vettes may win but like monkihead said, same year against same year. Plus if they were to make a new Supra, imagine how many horsepower they'll want it to come out of that new Supra?

Corvette ain't all that. They're all that because they are "American" cars. I do believed that a lot of people are underestimating the Japanese cars. American cars are more faster and stronger because they wanted to make it top of the line cars. Japs car are more reliable and more stronger. If Japs want to, they can too, but they rather import cars and spending little money than just buy a damn car for $100,000 dollars. I rather spend $100,000 on a house.

Hell, I've seen a Civic Honda hatchback take out a Viper. I was like, "a freakin hatchback?". Duh, I thought nothing can beat the Viper but I guess the new world has spoken that anything can beat anything if you "Heavily Modified" them up. Duhhhhhh! He He He :P
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote