View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 02:56 AM   #2
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993suprawr View Post
Hey, so okay i just bought a 1993 twin turbo mkiv from tyeeimports.com but they got it straight form japan and is already somewhat tuned up with onlya bout 365hp i was wondering what i could do to supe it up to like 600hp i dont really know anythign about cars :S haha but ever since i watched youtube clips of supras i was like yeah i want that car so a few months later i bought one its already got after market intercooler and abunch of stuff but how could i supe it up more just need some advice on what to do and what type of gauges to put in it, and if i should get subs or would that add too much weight, but i hope someoen could just tell me general specifications onw aht to do and how to tune it so its super fast, thanx, YouTube - WWW.TYEEIMPORTS.COM SUPRA MK4 WALK AROUND thats the car i just bought so if anyone can help would be sweet
Do you want 600hp or 600rwhp? Also, what do you want to do with it? Dragrace? Highway rolls? Roadrace? Autocross? Daily drive? Drift? etc...

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote